All About That Biz has a Notary Public and Certified Loan Signing Agent on staff. As a publicly commissioned official, a notary is tasked with verifying the authenticity of documents, and they serve as impartial witnesses when signing legal documents such as:
- Individual Acknowledgment
- Corporate Acknowledgment
- Partnership Acknowledgment
- Attorney in Fact Acknowledgment
- Proof of Execution by Subscribing Witness
- Copy Certification by Notary
- Public Officer/Trustee/Representative Acknowledgment
- Jurat with Affiant Statement
- Mobile Notary
DROP US A LINE - LET US HELP YOU
Questions about getting started? Drop us a line to find out more!
We would like to discuss your project or company frustrations in more detail so we can find the solution.